Capturing Your Engagement
I'm so excited to connect and help you capture this important season in your life!
Unlike weddings, your engagement isn't about an individual day or event (necessarily), it's about capturing who you are and what makes the two of you click.
It's far less pressure than a wedding day, and it's a time when you can get comfortable in front of a camera and a photographer.
My starting rates for engagement photoshoots here in Southwest Florida are $275. Read below for more package details, then fill out the form to send me a message and book your shoot!
Choose Your Engagement Package
Keep it simple with a 30-minute photo shoot in one location and 50+ high-res photos.
This package is for couples in the Sarasota/Bradenton area (including Siesta Key, Lido Key, and Anna Maria Island).
Get 1-2 hours of photography at 1-2 locations (should be near each other). You can even bring a second outfit to change into to make the most of your shoot time.
100+ high-res photos.
This package is available from Tampa Bay down to Fort Myers.
Engagement Photography Details
- 50-100+ fully edited, high-resolution digital photos
- Private online gallery with easy download options
- Freedom to print anywhere
- Online print shop through the gallery
- Personal use of all photos
- Discount on wedding photos if we work together
How Does It Work?
1. Fill out the form below to send me a message
2. We'll chat by text/email/phone to plan out the details and confirm dates
3. Payment is due on the day, or before your photoshoot
4. We keep in touch, ensuring a the photoshoot goes as smoothly as possible
5. Full gallery will be sent in 2-3 weeks
Ready to Make the Most of Your Engagement?
Fill out the details below. Tell me your love story. And let's write the next part together, to give you the photos that you'll cherish forever.
Meet Your Photographer
Hi, I'm Kelsey
Hey friend, I'm Kelsey Jaeger, currently living in Southwest Florida with my husband and two boys.
I love photographing engagement shoots since they are generally less pressure than a wedding, and there's room for spontaneity and fun.
I can't wait to hear from you so we can put together the perfect photo shoot to capture these precious moments and preserve them forever.